Sunday, December 7, 2008

After watching the Dr. Taylor Stroke of Insight video I was inspired. For starters I loved that she had a real brain with her in her hands. But mostly I love her outlook on life. She is positive and believes in some things I do. We all have the choice to make our lives. No one makes our lives for us and we all have the ability to set the tone and mood of our lives and what we do with our lives. Like she said, she had an out of body expierence and she didn't know if she was going to be able to squeeze her huge spirit back into her little body. But she did because she knew this stroke would help scientists and be a good tool for doctors. I think she has the right attitude, not everything is abut you. Sometimes you need to think about others before yourself and sometimes saying hi or smiling at someone who looks like they are having a down day may make their day and put a smile on their face.

No comments: