Monday, December 8, 2008

Discussion Boards

I really enjoyed doing the discussion board activity. This was fun because I got to see what other people though about the videos and the experiments and not only have my own opinion on things. I went to respond to the other Courtney's thread and I noticed we had the same thought/idea about Dr. Taylor's video. So I responded to her thread. I wish we would have done more of these throughout the semester because I like having more than one opinion on a subject it makes me feel like I am learning more because I have more than one look at a topic I am studying. I can see all the sides that I never would have thought of but maybe someone else has. So I enjoyed doing this discussion board activity.

1 comment:

Laurab said...

Thanks for your feedback. I will try to incorporate this activity in more.

Good entries (5/6). Bye bye blog...